REAL ITEM PRICE
Buying things, we pay for them much more than what is written on their price tag. The real vs fantasy bra price thing is the price plus:
1. Often we pay vs fantasy bra price for keeping these things outside our home. If we have too many things, then we live in a cluttered space in which there is no room for other things.
2. We have to carry things, take them with us when we move or travel. This is a bunch of problems that are included in the vs fantasy bra price.
3. Things break. If they break, we need to carry them to repair. If we are used to them, and they break, then we have to replace them, because it seems to us that we need them, add it to the vs fantasy bra price.
4. Things require cleaning. They reduce the amount of time we spend on useful things, instead of disturbing, cleaning, maintaining, using, and making money on them. The more things, the more confusion and complexity in cleaning. All this requires space and a vs fantasy bra price.
5. Things take our money if we bought a thing in debt.
6. We worry about the safety of things. This is also a vs fantasy bra price, because these are warrants for insurance, for security, for alarms and much more.
7. Things make us worry when we get rid of them. We get used to things, and it makes us worry when we have to throw them out (it does not matter if we throw them out in the end).
There is no way to calculate the true value of things, because it is too difficult. Just remember this when you are going to buy a thing – even for free.