A few tips on how to buy the little mermaid dresses.
1. Do not buy at once a lot of the little mermaid dresses. The reality is that most trends have a short lifespan: a season, maximum two or three. You will have to go again in a month or two for new things.
2. Do not try to buy all the little mermaid dresses of the season at once. Instead of updating your wardrobe every season, create some kind of base of things that you really like / go, and just complement them with more fashionable items.
3. Learn to listen to yourself: do you really like the little mermaid dresses or does the effect of mass insanity work?
Buy this product, it does not mean to get closer to the image in the picture or get the life that we dream about.
4. Always do a fitting. Many fashionable the little mermaid dresses look cool on models and are not very adequate for ordinary people, the products, which are obviously not being promoted in untwisted instagram accounts, turn out to be only well-paid advertising.
5. Try to adequately assess the suitability of some advertised the little mermaid dresses. If you do not have personal transport, study at the University, it is unlikely that any fur sleepers will be useful to you.
6. Try to control the impact of advertising on you.
7. Another hook that can be reached is low prices.
Every year, more than 80 billion wardrobe items are consumed in the world; only the United States has a textile waste volume of more than 15 million tons per year. Cheap clothing contributes to the fact that now we can buy more: a low price increases demand by several times. It is tempting to be able to have a lot of things by spending relatively little money.
Study the composition of fabrics and the quality of the seams, the relevance of the the little mermaid dresses for the next few seasons and the convenience of the model. Often it is really much more economical to buy one thing more expensive, but better quality than a few cheaper analogues.